Friday, September 3, 2010

Fuzzibunz!

My daughter, Caylen, is 22 months old. She has always been in disposables. Until now!

When I was pregnant with Caylen, I wanted so badly to do cloth diapers! I researched it to death, was given only negative opinions on the matter, and was intimidated by learning something so few people knew about, all the while having a newborn while my husband is deployed. So, to make a long story short, I gave it up and went to disposables. However, I have been growing so so so tired of buying diapers that I went to the cheapies. That's right, the cheapest ones I could find, hoping it would alleviate my distaste with buying so many all the time and spending so much money! So, I tried potty training, which she did great at, then daycare didn't go along with it, so that was scrapped. Then, I found out that these cheap diapers were giving Caylen the worst diaper rash so I just decided to go for it! I mean, we are planning on having another child, so they will be able to use them too, so we will definitely be getting our money's worth, and then some! So, I went on Amazon, my favorite place to shop because we have no place to shop here in the hills except for online and they have free shipping, and ordered a 12 pack. This 12 pack is enough to last me through Caylen's potty training, as well as my next child's birth through potty training. They are all in one diapers, called Fuzzibunz, a pocket diaper, and they are one size. This means they are adjustable from birth to potty training. And, the reviews I read backed that up as well. I got the gender neutral colors, and they are so pretty! I just love these diapers! I haven't been putting pants on Caylen, as long as we are at home, just because they are so cute! They also live up to their name, fuzzibunz, because the inside is fleece, and the inserts are microfiber. And, to top it off naysayers, they don't leak. Not once have they leaked, and they fit great! They are also easy to care for. Just take them off, take out the insert, I put them in my diaper pail I used for disposables along with the cloth wipe, and wash them every 2 days on the sanitary cycle.

Conclusion? These diapers are great, and my only regret is that I didn't do them sooner. They are so easy and they save money! And, they don't create more waste for the landfills. So what I have to say is, if you are interested in doing cloth diapers, do try them, especially this kind because they are so wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment